Virgin Radio RedFestDXB is the UAE’s number one hit music festival. Launched in 2014 with headliners The Lumineers and Jessie J taking to the main stage, it is now Dubai’s critically acclaimed number one music festival. RedFestDXB is set over two days, and over the last 3 years, we’ve had artists like The Script, Iggy Azalea, Tinie Tempah, Bastille, Rita Ora, Adam Lambert and Fifth Harmony hit the main stage. Closing set DJ’s included some of the worlds biggest, like Mark Ronson, Zane Lowe, Gorgon City, Wilkinson and Steve Aoki.
There is always plenty to do across the two days. The festival provides some of the best street food vendors across the Middle East, with plenty of eye-catching interactive installations and activations.
On the day, please note:
- There will be a 100% bag search at the gate. Avoid bringing a bag if you can.
- Body checks may take place by a member of Dubai Police.
- Selfie sticks are not allowed and will be confiscated.
- No alcohol or food allowed on-site (there will be plenty of F&B to choose from at the event).
- No dogs or pets allowed.
- No professional camera equipment (unless media accredited) allowed.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weekend ticket holders will be given a wristband upon arrival each day. You will need to show your e-ticket print out or receipt on your mobile phone on each day of the festival.
Check out the RedFestDXB 2017 Aftermovie:
Check out our previous year’s after movies!